Dress Code Information
Thank you for a great start to the 2018-2019 school year. We are excited to see our returning students, as well as all the new faces! As we begin the new school year, we wanted to share a couple of reminders regarding our dress code.
Bottoms: Navy Blue, Black or Khaki/Tan
- Walking shorts, slacks, skorts, skirts, skirted jumpers- must be mid-thigh (ex. Bermuda style)
- Must be plain, solid-color twill, corduroy or denim fabric
- Leggings may be worn underneath bottoms of appropriate length (mid-thigh length)
Tops: White, Navy Blue, Hunter Green, or Burgundy with collar
- Long or short sleeves are OK
- Polo-type with a collar, Oxford or woven dress shirts, blouses, turtlenecks
- School t-shirts are OK (available through our school office or PTO). T-shirts sold for special school events may be worn dailyThe Dress Code does not allow for clothing with colored trim, stripes, embroidery, decoration, etc. It also does not provide for overalls (overalls with pants or shorts), sweat pants, knit pants/ skirts, or leggings worn as bottoms, etc. A small logo is acceptable.
Other Dress Code Rules:
- A belt is required if the garment has belt loops
- Shirts (including t-shirts) must be tucked in
- For student safety, closed toe shoes with a back must be worn. No sandals are permitted
Thank you for helping our students dress for success!
School administrators will determine if clothing is appropriate for school and complies with district rules. For more specific information on the student dress code, please refer to the Code of Student Conduct.